Claim SECRET DISCOUNT On The Checkout Page. Coupon Code Will Be Expired When The Timer Hit Zero!
Has a Problem with Google Maps on Your Phone While Driving?
Smart phones have empowered us in getting where we need to go, faster and with the ability to avoid traffic jams and delays to our journey. As more and more drivers have begun to use their smart phones to navigate their journeys, the number of smart phone bracket products have grown exponentially. Vast numbers of these brackets are accompanied with design defects – rendering smart phones difficult to view, with drivers having to lower or raise their head, whilst the bracket itself impairs a clear view of the road ahead.
You will still be using your smartphone for navigation, especially if you prefer driving with Google Maps. But when you use your smartphone as a navigation device — wherever you mount it, it will either block your view or make you look away from the road to check directions.
Besides, you don’t limit using your smartphone in the car to navigation only, do you?
At the same time, you must be well aware that using a smartphone behind the wheel is dangerous. Not only does it take our eyes off the road, but also reduces our visual scan, and increases cognitive load.
For that, introduce, Smartphone Heads Up Display - Focus on The Road and Route Ahead
How Can This Tool Help When Driving?
Smartphone Heads Up Display devices allow drivers to see directions and other critical navigation information right in front of their eyes. Smartphone Driver Heads Up Display is a smart device that turns your smartphone into a Head-Up Display for your car. It displays all the information you need while you stay focused on the road ahead. It's simple to use, just place your smartphone on the cradle with its display up, and you are good to go. It lets you use any head-up display app on any smartphone in low-light visibility or on a clear day. Just use the navigation apps on your smartphone to get directions for your heading.
Our advanced display projects information into the distance so the road stays in focus. Full color, fully transparent image is ultra-clear and visible in direct sunlight and automatically dims at night, reduces dangerous distractions by displaying key information, such as a car’s speed and navigation directions, directly in the driver’s line of sight.
- Safe and Stable - It can reflect image very clearly while keeping transparency at the same time. The reflected image is discernible in any visibility (day and night).
- Variety Base - Quick setup. Convenient for driving, easily fixed, anti-slip and safe, unblock the eyesight.
- Broad Compatibility - It is suitable for all of the Android smartphones and iPhone. Turns any smartphone into a Head-Up Display (HUD) for any car.
How To Use:
The parts should be installed to the car’s dashboard as described below :
- Clean the surface on which the HUD holder is to be placed. It is generally recommended to clean the surface with a damp cloth, then wait for the surface to dry prior to installing the HUD holder.
- Place the base onto the adhesive surface and exert the proper pressure to make the bonding effective after drying.
- Place the phone on the stents antiskid mat and adjust the organic glass board to the appropriate angle according to the individual’s viewing angle preference.
- Product Name : Smartphone Head Up Display
- Model : 680953
- Size : 16x9x1.5 cm
- Color : White
- Material : ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene Copolymers) Plastic, Plexiglass, Silicone
- Fit For : For 6.5 '' Mobile Phone
- A safer (and really cool) GPS
- View directions & the road at the same time to keep driving more safely
- See more clearly on both poor visibility & clear days
- Use with any smartphone & any HUD app - it's universally compatible
- Display any HUD-based navigation app
Package Includes :
- 1 x Hud Screen Holder
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Cleaning Cloth
We can’t deny there may be a need to stay connected smartphone even when you’re driving. But we believe there should be a safer way to use a smartphone behind the wheel, and we hope to change everyone’s driving habits for the better — with an affordable and universal Smartphone Heads Up Display solution.