MONITORING YOUR HEALTH IN REAL-TIME!
A heart attack is the leading cause of death for many people according to healthday.com, therefore to have a device that able to inform your heart condition is very important. But, how far actually this device can help you? This powerful device not only can inform you about your heart rate but also able to detect various health problem. In a simple word, heart rate is how many times your heart beats for a minute, the number is can be affected by numerous factors.
What Is A Normal Healthy Heart Rate
No matter if you’re an athlete or not, having knowledge about a healthy heart rate can be very helpful if you want to accurately monitor your fitness level and even spot various health problems. Simply put, heart rate is the number of times your heart beats in 60 seconds and it varies from one individual to another. By knowing your own normal heart rate, you can easily gauge if you’re in a good health condition or not. One thing to remember about heart rate is that as you age, your pulse is going to continuously change and sometimes, it may signal a heart or other type of condition that requires medical attention – any concerns whatsoever then you must seek professional medical advice.
Measuring Heart Rate Using Smartwatch
If you want to get a really accurate heart rate measurement, using a smartwatch monitor is going to give you the best results. Most heart rate monitors these days not only provide you with an accurate measurement of your pulse, but they can also store the values so they can be later accessed or can help you track your activities like a fitness band as well as give you SMS and email notifications like a phone.
Blood Pressure & Blood Oxygen Monitor
Through the built-in blood, oxygen meter does not need to be able to accurately monitor the blood oxygen saturation and pulse, to avoid the cumbersome to the hospital. To detect family and their physical condition at anytime, anywhere. Can effectively prevent danger. If you encounter hypoxia, the first time oxygen and greatly reduce the change of disease onset.
It's the first Blood Pressure smartwatch in the market. It's good for fitness and activity tracking.
All In One
- Heart rate
- Blood oxygen
- Blood pressure measurement
- Fatigue measurement
- Energy consumption
- Daily mileage
- Sleep monitoring
- SMS Reminder
- APP Reminder
- Sedentary reminder
- Alarm clock reminder
- Drink water Reminder
- Social software, SMS information shows support for 50 words display on the bracelet screen
- Screen size: 0.96 IPS inch color LCD
- Vibration: Silent/Vibration
- Compatible system: Android 4.4 & IOS 7.1 and above with Bluetooth 4.0
- Features: Dynamic and static blood pressure, Heart rate
- Main functions: Blood Oxygen, Pedometer, Step, Calorie, Distance, Sleep monitor, Sport mode, Incoming call notification, Alarm clock, APP notifications, Stopwatch, Raise hand screen light, Social share ( Wechat, QQ, Facebook, Twitter)
- Battery capacity: 110 mAh
- Waterproof: IP67 (Rain / Washing hands, Not support Hot Bath / Hot Water / Diving / Underwater Swimming)
- This SmartWatch is waterproof when exposed to splashing water or rain. But we do not recommend it for swimming.
- 1* Smart Bracelet
- 1* USB Charger
- 1* Retailed Box