Claim SECRET DISCOUNT On The Checkout Page. Coupon Code Will Be Expired When The Timer Hit Zero!
Cooking Hard Boiled Eggs
Get right to the best part of hard-cooked eggs minus the hassle of removing shells egg. This revolutionary stovetop kit takes over the job of boiling to perfection as eggs bob independently in their individual Eggie containers. No more burned fingers trying to peel reluctantly stuck shell fragments. Just wait for the non-stick plastic holders to cool, and each hard-boiled egg pops right out. You can prepare up to half a dozen eggs at once to serve whole or dice for salads and other dishes. Each egg comes out with a flat bottom, making it easier to decorate the tops or slice with an attractive topping.
Allow you to hard boil eggs without the shells and no more wasted time to peel hardboiled eggs! Perfect for deviled eggs, chef salads, eggs benedict and more!
How do you use egg boiler?
- Rinse out Eggies.
- Coat inside of Eggies using Oil and Paper-towel.
- Put Eggies together without the lid.
- Crack eggs into Eggies.
- Place Eggies in Boiling Water for 12 minutes ( Make Sure they are floating)
- Place Eggies in Coldwater for 5 minutes.
- Loosen Collar and remove Egg from Eggies.
- Egg Tools Type: Egg Poachers
- Feature: Eco-Friendly, Stocked
- Function: Egg Stiring
- Material: safe plastic
- Size: 6cm x 6cm x 8.5cm (approx)
Wash before use. Egg cookers must be coated with oil or cooking spray each time they are used. Coat insides of the top and bottom pieces with cooking oil before each use. If using cooking spray a paper towel and wipe the inside of each piece do not spray directly into the egg cookers.
- 6 x Egg
- 1 x Egg Separator