Claim SECRET DISCOUNT On The Checkout Page. Coupon Code Will Be Expired When The Timer Hit Zero!
Monitoring Your Health in Real-Time!
A heart attack is the leading cause of death for many people according to healthday.com, therefore to have a device that able to inform your heart condition is very important. But, how far actually this device can help you? This powerful device not only can inform you about your heart rate but also able to detect various health problem. In a simple word, heart rate is how many times your heart beats for a minute, the number is can be affected by numerous factors.
What Is A Normal Healthy Heart Rate
No matter if you’re an athlete or not, having knowledge about a healthy heart rate can be very helpful if you want to accurately monitor your fitness level and even spot various health problems. Simply put, heart rate is the number of times your heart beats in 60 seconds and it varies from one individual to another. By knowing your own normal heart rate, you can easily gauge if you’re in a good health condition or not.
How do Smart Watches measure the heartbeat on the wrist?
The heart rate monitor is based on a difficult to pronounce technology called photoplethysmography, but it basically comes down to using green LED lights paired with light‑sensitive photodiodes to illuminate your skin and measures changes in light absorption. This lets the device detect the amount of blood flowing through your wrist at any given moment. Because blood is red, it reflects red light and absorbs green light. “When your heart beats, the blood flow in your wrist and the green light absorption is greater. Between beats, it’s less,”. The sensor is designed to compensate for low signal levels by increasing both LED brightness and sampling rate. That’s why the heart rate sensor on the back of the device flashes its LED lights hundreds of times per second, helping the device calculate heart rates precisely. But when it measures your heart rate every ten minutes, the Watch switches to using infrared light. And if it fails to provide an adequate reading while using the infrared light, the device switches back to the green LEDs. In order for the sensor to work as advertised, the Watch must be close to your skin.
Aside from the heart rate sensor itself, it may tap into other sensors depending on your activity. In one example, running indoors prompts the Watch to use its built-in accelerometer. But go cycling outdoors and the Watch starts using the GPS in your Phone, if available, to track your activity with great precision in order to provide an accurate estimate on calories burned as possible .the Watch learns about your stride enough over time to start accurately track workouts without a Phone.
Blood Pressure & Blood Oxygen Monitor
Through the built-in blood, oxygen meter does not need to be able to accurately monitor the blood oxygen saturation and pulse, to avoid the cumbersome to the hospital. To detect family and their physical condition at anytime, anywhere. Can effectively prevent danger. If you encounter hypoxia, the first time oxygen and greatly reduce the change of disease onset.
- 0.66 inch OLED Display
- Waterproof smart bracelet
- Dynamic and static blood pressure, heart rate, blood oxygen;
- Pedometer,Calories,Distance,Find Phone,Sleep measurement,Call/SMS reminder.Alarm clock alert
- BT connection, support Android 4.4 or above and IOS 8.0 or above the mobile phone.
- Real-time mobile-side synchronization information function, message push up from QQ, Wechat, Facebook, a Twitter reminder;
- 3-Days weather reminder and temperature reminder.
- Built-in most popular heat sensor, it can calculate the next 3 days of weather situations and temperature.
- Screen size 0.66 inches
- Screen type OLED
- Connection parameters Bluetooth 4.0BLE (low power)
- Other parameters Battery type: Polymer lithium battery
- Battery capacity 110mAh
- Charging method Magnetic suction type
- Charging time about 2 hours
- Color Black, Golden
- Lifetime is 8 days and standby for 15 days
- Data is stored for 7 days
- Manipulation of graphene full touch control.mobile APP control
- Product language / English and other 12 languages
- Appearance Material Front shell: Powder metallurgy/Backshell: ABS + PC/Strap: Silicone
- 1 x Smart Band
- 1 x Charge Cable
- 1 x Manual Guide