Monitoring Your Health in Real-Time!
It's the first Blood Pressure Smartwatch in the market. It's good for fitness and activity tracking. The product is made off difference materials and colors, follow up fashion trend, make you so confidently to face different people and occasions. In the traditional movement of the step ring built-in optical blood pressure, heart rate sensor, real-time blood pressure, and heartbeat detection! Monitoring your health in real-time.
What Is A Normal Healthy Heart Rate
No matter if you’re an athlete or not, having knowledge about a healthy heart rate can be very helpful if you want to accurately monitor your fitness level and even spot various health problems. Simply put, heart rate is the number of times your heart beats in 60 seconds and it varies from one individual to another. By knowing your own normal heart rate, you can easily gauge if you’re in a good health condition or not.
What Is Heart Rate
Heart rate is one of your most important vital signs and as previously iterated, it represents the number of times your heart beats in 1 minute. Heart rate though can be affected by multiple factors and it varies throughout the day. Besides your regular heart rate, you also have a resting heart rate, which represents the pulse you have when you do nothing at all.
How do Smart Watches measure the heartbeat on the wrist?
The heart rate monitor is based on a difficult to pronounce technology called photoplethysmography, but it basically comes down to using green LED lights paired with light‑sensitive photodiodes to illuminate your skin and measures changes in light absorption. This lets the device detect the amount of blood flowing through your wrist at any given moment. Because blood is red, it reflects red light and absorbs green light. “When your heart beats, the blood flow in your wrist and the green light absorption is greater. Between beats, it’s less,”.
The sensor is designed to compensate for low signal levels by increasing both LED brightness and sampling rate. That’s why the heart rate sensor on the back of the device flashes its LED lights hundreds of times per second, helping the device calculate heart rates precisely. But when it measures your heart rate every ten minutes, the Watch switches to using infrared light. And if it fails to provide an adequate reading while using the infrared light, the device switches back to the green LEDs. In order for the sensor to work as advertised, the Watch must be close to your skin.
- Platform support: Android 4.4 or above, iOS 8.0 or above
- Hot spot: Dynamic and static pressure, dynamic and static heart rate
- Main function: Pedometer, Calories, Distance, Stopwatch, Sleep quality measurement, Call reminder, Alarm clock, Fall down a reminder, Drink reminder, Social sharing ( Wechat, QQ, Facebook, Twitter )
- Screen size : 0.66 inch
- Size Type: OLED
- Bluetooth: 4.0BLE (Low power consumption)
- Battery type: Polymer lithium battery
- Battery capacitance: 110mAh
- Charging type: Magnetic charging
- Charging time: About 1.5 hour
- Standby time: Normal use:7days; Standby:15days
- Memory: 7days motion record, 23 days total data record
- Waterproof: IP65/Life waterproof
- Language: Chinese/English (Other languages can be customized)
- Device size : 55.2*24.1*11.2mm / 2.17*0.95*0.44inch
- Strap size :265*18*2.6mm / 10.43*0.71*0.10inch
- Appearance material: Front shell, back shell: Plastic; Strap: silica gel
- 1 x Smart Band
- 1 x Charge Cable
- 1 x Manual Guide
Buy this one for your loved one - change their lifestyle, this amazing device can even measure your blood pressure and blood sugar as well.