Claim SECRET DISCOUNT On The Checkout Page. Coupon Code Will Be Expired When The Timer Hit Zero!
Monitoring Your Health in Real-Time!
It's the first Blood Pressure Smartwatch in the market. It's good for fitness and activity tracking.
The product is made off difference materials and colors, follow up fashion trend, make you so confidently to face different people and occasions. In the traditional movement of the step ring built-in optical blood pressure, heart rate sensor, real-time blood pressure, and heartbeat detection! Monitoring your health in real time.
What Is A Normal Healthy Heart Rate
No matter if you’re an athlete or not, having knowledge about a healthy heart rate can be very helpful if you want to accurately monitor your fitness level and even spot various health problems. Simply put, heart rate is the number of times your heart beats in 60 seconds and it varies from one individual to another. By knowing your own normal heart rate, you can easily gauge if you’re in a good health condition or not.
One thing to remember about heart rate is that as you age, your pulse is going to continuously change and sometimes, it may signal a heart or other type of condition that requires medical attention – any concerns whatsoever then you must seek professional medical advice.
What Is Heart Rate
Heart rate is one of your most important vital signs and as previously iterated, it represents the number of times your heart beats in 1 minute. Heart rate though can be affected by multiple factors and it varies throughout the day. Besides your regular heart rate, you also have a resting heart rate, which represents the pulse you have when you do nothing at all. Once you start doing physical activities, your heart rate is going to go up in order to deliver more energy and O2 to your system.
But it’s not only physical activity that can increase your heart rate. Adrenaline, which is a powerful hormone, has a great influence on your pulse. That is why when you feel scared, your heart beat increases very fast. It signals that your body is preparing to use more energy and O2 in the fight or flight reaction.
How do Smart Watches measure the heart beat on the wrist?
The heart rate monitor is based on a difficult to pronounce technology called photoplethysmography, but it basically comes down to using green LED lights paired with light‑sensitive photodiodes to illuminate your skin and measures changes in light absorption.
This lets the device detect the amount of blood flowing through your wrist at any given moment. Because blood is red, it reflects red light and absorbs green light.
“When your heart beats, the blood flow in your wrist — and the green light absorption — is greater. Between beats, it’s less,”.
The sensor are designed to compensate for low signal levels by increasing both LED brightness and sampling rate. That’s why the heart rate sensor on the back of the device flashes its LED lights hundreds of times per second, helping the device calculate heart rates precisely.
But when it measures your heart rate every ten minutes, the Watch switches to using infrared light. And if it fails to provide an adequate reading while using the infrared light, the device switches back to the green LEDs.
In order for the sensor to work as advertised, the Watch must be close to your skin. The company advises tightening the band in case the sensors aren’t reading your heart rate accurately.
All in all, the heart rate sensor in the Watch is a great feature, especially if you’re something of a fitness buff. It checks your heart rate during workouts for an at-a-glance overview of both the intensity level and the heart rate change over time.
Measuring Heart Rate Using Smartwatch
If you want to get a really accurate heart rate measurement, using a smartwatch monitor is going to give you the best results. Most heart rate monitors these days not only provide you with an accurate measurement of your pulse, but they can also store the values so they can be later accessed or can help you track your activities like a fitness band as well as give you SMS and email notifications like a phone.
- Heart rate
- Blood oxygen
- Blood pressure measurement
- Fatigue measurement
- Energy consumption
- Daily mileage
- Sleep monitoring
- Call ID
- SMS Reminder
- APP Reminder
- Sedentary reminded
- Fall down reminder
- Alarm clock reminder
- Drink water Reminder
- Social sharing ( Wechat, QQ, Facebook, Twitter )
- Social software, SMS information shows support for 50 words display on the bracelet screen
- 0.66 inch OLED Display
- IP67 waterproof smart bracelet
- Dynamic and static blood pressure, heart rate, blood oxygen;
- Pedometer,Calories,Distance,Find Phone,Sleep measurement,Call/SMS reminder.Alarm clock alert
- BT connection, support Android 4.4 or above and IOS 8.0 or above mobile phone.
- Real-time mobile-side synchronization information function, message push up from QQ, Wechat, Facebook, Twitter reminder;
- 3-Days weather reminder and temperature reminder.
- Bracelet built-in most popular heat sensor, it can calculate the next 3days weather situations and temperature.
- This SmartWatch is waterproof when exposed to splashing water or rain. But we do not recommend it for swimming.
- Platform support : Android 4.4 or above, iOS 8.0 or above
- Hot spot : Dynamic and static pressure, dynamic and static heart rate
- Main function : Pedometer ,Calories, Distance, Stopwatch, Sleep quality measurement, Call reminder, Alarm clock, Fall down reminder, Drink reminder, Social sharing ( Wechat, QQ, Facebook, Twitter )
- Screen size : 0.66 inch
- Size type : OLED
- Bluetooth : 4.0BLE (Low power consumption)
- Battery type : Polymer lithium battery
- Battery capacitance : 110mAh
- Charging type : Magnetic charging
- Charging time : About 1.5 hour
- Standby time : Normal use:7days; Standby:15days
- Memory : 7days motion record, 23 days total data record
- Waterproof : IP65/Life waterproof
- Language : Chinese/English (Other languages can be customized)
- Device size : 55.2*24.1*11.2mm / 2.17*0.95*0.44inch
- Strap size :265*18*2.6mm / 10.43*0.71*0.10inch
- Appearance material : Front shell, back shell: Plastic; Strap: silica gel
- 1 x Smart Band
- 1 x Charge Cable
- 1 x Manual Guide
This smartwatch health can help you lose weight and maintain your fitness goals, can offer the motivation of a personal trainer, the insights of a sleep therapist and you can even count every calorie going in and out.
The fitness and health functionality of these devices can help you to maintain a day to day fitness schedule and help you reach your weight loss goals. Be fashionable and be fit! This is the latest in the smart watch industry -- all-in-one wrist watch that monitors vital signs of your health. To become health and wellbeing is a dream for every person, and this beautiful-elegant device absolutely can help you.
Buy this one for your loved one - change their lifestyle, this amazing device can even measure your blood pressure and blood sugar as well.
***Like any other devices, data from the device are for guideline & reference only and should not be used as medical advice.***
🔥Extremely high demand: Hence fulfillment may be delayed, so we appreciate your patience! (We ship with USPS & DHL tracking number).